i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Approximately 1,200 miles off the southeast coast of Africa lies an island nation known as Mauritius that gives off the illusion of an underwater waterfall at the southwestern tip of the island. The visually deceiving impression, created in the water due to the runoff of sand and silt deposits, is especially effective and breathtaking in aerial shots. In fact, the illusion can even be seen on Google Maps.
Fresh x Modern
that looks really scary
A Tree House for the Mind, Body, and Spirit. It is a three-room tree house connected by beautiful wooden bridges and created from recycled or salvaged materials. The three rooms of the tree house have their own different names and purposes. The living room is called Mind, the second one is a guest room (Body), and the third one (Spirit) is just for hanging out. Of course, an occasional hawk or eagle coming down, makes this place even more magical. Located in Atlanta, USA.
art by garnabiuth
Aladdin and the Wonderful Lamp, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast